so i was bouncing around various sites and i stumbled across this site, Squidoo that basically allows people to develop a catalog/information page on any topic they like. When I get a chance i will probably explore this more.
The reason that I first started into this was to see if i could pull up more info about another site that i discovered called CafePress. This site allows you to make a store to sell various items (clothing, posters, books, etc.) with your own creations/designs/artwork/writing on them. I might end up setting one of these up if I can find out more info -- i want to see about the pricing scheme and whether the quality of the products is up to snuff and if I can trust using it as opposed to some other option if I wanted to produce products of my artwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment